Now your holiday at the Renon will be an unforgettable experience. The new RittenCard is your personal ticket to a world full of attractions and benefits – and is included in the room price. Discover Renon and South Tyrol with a new feeling of freedom.
The most important services of the RittenCard:
- Unlimited access to all regional public transit in South Tyrol, including the Railway Renon and Cable Car Renon
- Free entry to around 90 museums, castles and galleries in South Tyrol such as the Museum of Archeology (locally known as the „Ötzimuseum“), the Messner Mountain Museum, the Beekeeping Museum at the historical farm Plattnerhof, Runkelstein Castle and many more
- One round trip a day on the Gondola Corno del Renon
- Comprehensive cultural, hiking and outdoor agenda on the sunny Renon plateau and mountain
- Swimming in the summer, skating and hockey in the winter, plus free entry to the local team’s ice hockey games during the regular season
- Discounts and benefits on several other leisure activities such as ski school, ski rentals, horseback riding, archery, llama trekking tours, Nordic Walking, beauty and spa treatments
- Discounts Bolzano Danza
- Discounts "Bolzano Festival Bozen". Bolzano Festival Bozen is a European music festival of unique and distinctive character. Here, great stars meet up with young, fresh talents!
(subject to changes)
The RittenCard is free for guests of Residence Wolfgang.